Saturday, April 25, 2009

From the Garden...



I must thank the squirrel who planted this Poet's Daffodil in my yard. I think I'll purchase and plant more of them next fall. Walking by this bloom each day has made me smile.



From the trenches... yep, the trench digging continues -- and continues -- and continues. I'm keeping my thoughts on the outcome - no more side yard flooding and having a beautiful native rain garden to enjoy.



My MOPS table leader gave me this beautiful Nemesia 'Berries & Cream'. I planted it in a large container along with some Lamb's Ear. The plant is doing OK despite the fact that we've had some pretty cold frosts and hail.



I can't wait to taste the berries from this Heritage Everbearing Raspberry plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...