Thursday, March 15, 2012

Hardening Off the Brassicas

March 15... Today is the day we can begin to transplant and plant cool weather crops in the garden.  Considering we had mid-March snowfall on March 13, I think my seedlings are going to be hardened off in the portable greenhouse for a week or two.  I may even hold off planting peas a day or so, as well.  Today, the brassicas are hanging out in the greenhouse for the first time.  I'll let them begin to harden off about one hour.  I'll need to pot up the marigolds soon, as well.

Portable Greenhouse
March 13 Snowfall
3 Week Old Seedlings Broccoli Waltham 29
3 Week Old Seedlings Cauliflower Early Snowball
3 Week Old Seedlings Swiss Chard Fordhook Giant
3 Week Old Seedlings Marigold Tiger's Eye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...