Friday, March 30, 2012

Spring has us Growing

I have my work cut out for me.  I need to plant some more seeds - there's space in the greenhouse!  Ha!  Seriously.. I do need to get tomatoes, eggplant, peppers seeded indoors if I plan to have those crops this year.  Our warm weather season is very short so we have to make use of indoor planting to have excellent success with some of those warm season crops.

These are the seeds that were planted on February 24.  They include
broccoli, cauliflower, marigolds and Swiss chard.

The marigolds are fully hardened off.  I can plant them outside
whenever I get a chance.

Either I better get busy fully hardening off the broccoli, or I'm going
to have transplant them again!  They're getting leggy.

Two flats of peas were planted on March 23.  They're showing signs of life.
I planted (72) Oregon Sugar Pod II Peas and (72) Super Sugar Snap Peas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...